Sakkarin Road Glass Candle by Hewn
Sakkarin Road Travel Candle by Hewn
A calming blend of sweet-woody sandalwood and earthy patchouli mixed with floral citrus notes of neroli and a hint of wood smoke.
The story behind this fragrance:
Sitting at the confluence of the Mekong and Nam Khan rivers, Luang Prabang is quite possibly one of the most beautiful places we’ve ever been.
Walk down its main drag – Sakkarin Road – and you will find intricately carved, gilded temples, old French-colonial villas, and tiny cafes. Orange-robed monks ride bicycles down streets lined with soaring palm trees and bright pink Bougainvillea.
- 4 oz.
- Travel-friendly gold tin perfect for hotel stays and weekend getaways
- 100% all natural essential oils
- Coconut wax
- Lead-free cotton wick
- No phthalates, dyes, or chemicals
- Approx. 30 hour burn time
- Hand-poured in Hewn's Brooklyn studio
- Tin can be recycled after use or cleaned and repurposed to hold small items