Kate Hoops in Classic Tortoise / Machete
Kate Hoops in Classic Tortoise by Machete
- 1.5 in. diameter
- Sourced from Italian made and imported acetate
- Hypoallergenic, stainless steel posts
About Machete & their process:
- Established in 2017, MACHETE is a line of eco-conscious, affordable jewelry for everyday wear. Machete is frequently featured with Vogue, Bazaar, Instyle, Atelier Doré and throughout publications worldwide.
- The tortoise shell acetate we source is high quality and non-petroleum based, imported from Italy.
- Cellulose acetate is a natural and renewable material, providing an eco-friendly alternative to petroleum-based material.
- Cellulose acetate is made by extracting cellulose fibers from cotton and wood pulp to create a transparent paste. This paste can then be colored, processed, and molded for a variety of industrial applications. The earrings are cut from a large block into thin sheets, and then cut again into smaller rectangular blocks.