Leaf Eye Coal / Fat and the Moon
Leaf Eye Coal by Fat and the Moon - 1/4 fl oz
Green, the ubiquitous color of life and growth. Let your inner forest shine through! A little Leaf on your waterline lends a subtle yet surprising plant-evoking pop.
Because the Eye Coal is in pot form, the color can be rich and dense, something one sacrifices when eyeliner is in a stick and needs more wax to keep its shape.
- The sunflower oil base sinks into your skin, letting the pigment set in place.
- The beeswax gives the Eye Coal shape and staying power- and of course bee magic.
- The mineral oxide is the pigment and is not only beautiful but safe for your body.
Use within 6 months of purchasing. Keep refrigerated for longer use.
Apply with a makeup brush for more defined Cleopatra look. Tip! When applying the Eye Coal with a make up brush first apply a bit of face powder or cosmetic clay to your eyelid starting at the base of your lashes. The clay/powder will give the Eye Coal something to sink into and will keep your liner on sharper and longer.
For that mysterious smoky appeal, apply with a squeaky clean finger on the waterline of your bottom eyelid then close your eyes together hard to get the coal on the top inner lid and smudge the way you like.
- Organic sunflower oil (Helianthus annuus)
- Chromium Oxide
- Organic Arrowroot Powder (Maranta arundinacea)
- Kaolin Clay
- Titanium Dioxide
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Beeswax (Cera alba)
- Elderberry Extact (Sambucus)