Lapis Eye Coal / Fat and the Moon
Lapis Eye Coal by Fat and the Moon - 1/4 fl oz
A subtle yet electric effect that gives a natural look a little surprise.
Having the ultramarine color in pot eyeliner form allows more diversity in application – line to smudge.
Because the Eye Coal is in pot form, the color can be rich and dense, something one sacrifices when eyeliner is in a stick and needs more wax to keep its shape.
- The sunflower oil base sinks into your skin, letting the pigment set in place.
- The beeswax gives the Eye Coal shape and staying power- and of course bee magic.
- The mineral oxide is the pigment and is not only beautiful but safe for your body.
Apply with a makeup brush for more defined look. Tip! When applying the Eye Coal with a make up brush first apply a bit of face powder or cosmetic clay to your eyelid starting at the base of your lashes. The clay/powder will give the Eye Coal something to sink into and will keep your liner on sharper and longer.
For that deep ultramarine pop––with a clean finger or makeup brush, apply a little Lapis Eye Coal on the inside of your bottom eyelid, then close your eyes together hard to get the coal on the top inner lid and smudge the way you like.
Use within 6 months of purchase, keep refrigerated for longer use.
- Organic sunflower oil (Helianthus annuus)
- Cosmetic Grade Ultramarines
- Organic Arrowroot Powder (Maranta arundinacea)
- Kaolin Clay
- Titanium Dioxide
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Beeswax (Cera alba)
- Elderberry Extact (Sambucus)